Tutorials for Mobile Devices
- How To Control Divi Column Stacking Order on Mobile > by peeayecreative
- and How To Manually Set Divi Column Stacking Order on Mobile (video) > by peeayecreative
- Step 1. Go to the Row Settings>Advanced Tab>Custom CSS toggle. Paste the following snippet of CSS there in the Main Element.
display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap;
- Step 2. Tell Each Column Which Order Number They Are
- In the column’s Advanced Tab>Custom CSS toggle, you need to decide which order you want them to stack on mobile. Add the words “order: 1;” and “order: 2” etc. to the columns. Write or paste those simple words in the Main Element.
- How to Edit the Global Footer in Divi for Mobile
- Best font size for your mobile devices
- Making a Slider for Mobile Devices
- Divi – Solutions to the most common responsive Problems > by PK
- Fixing Your Responsive Navigation Menu in Divi > by Jason Champagne Elegant Themes